Wigland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Wonderland Wigs - for truly amazing wigs, hair extensions and accessories!
New Page 1

Visit Wonderland Wigs

The home of truly amazing wigs and accessories

Latest topics
» Awareness on Ayurvedic hospital
Freezing cold weather.. roll on Summer! EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 4:07 am by jacinda

» Raquel Welch Wigs
Freezing cold weather.. roll on Summer! EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 4:30 am by wilshirewigs001

» Revlon wigs
Freezing cold weather.. roll on Summer! EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 4:29 am by wilshirewigs

» Burlesque Wigs
Freezing cold weather.. roll on Summer! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:16 pm by Michaela99

» Human hair wig - dyeing
Freezing cold weather.. roll on Summer! EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 5:08 pm by Marcelo

» Hiding cross dressing
Freezing cold weather.. roll on Summer! EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:30 pm by Marcelo

» Any other CD's here?
Freezing cold weather.. roll on Summer! EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:19 pm by Marcelo

» Cosplay info
Freezing cold weather.. roll on Summer! EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:59 am by Michaela99

» Welcome to Wigland!
Freezing cold weather.. roll on Summer! EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:53 am by Michaela99

Freezing cold weather.. roll on Summer!

Go down

Freezing cold weather.. roll on Summer! Empty Freezing cold weather.. roll on Summer!

Post  Susan Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:15 am

Is it just me or is it absolutely freezing at the moment!? It has been such a long slog of a winter, loads of snow, horrid dark and wet nights. Bring on summer i say! I can not wait for the sun to be out and for the bbq's and trips to the beach.
Am i the only one that thinks this winter has been super long?
Anyone got any hot holidays coming up or recently been on that they can share with me to pick me up?!

Susan
Admin

https://wigland.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum