Wigland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Wonderland Wigs - for truly amazing wigs, hair extensions and accessories!
New Page 1

Visit Wonderland Wigs

The home of truly amazing wigs and accessories

Latest topics
» Awareness on Ayurvedic hospital
Hair extension - ban!!!! Mad or a good thing? EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 4:07 am by jacinda

» Raquel Welch Wigs
Hair extension - ban!!!! Mad or a good thing? EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 4:30 am by wilshirewigs001

» Revlon wigs
Hair extension - ban!!!! Mad or a good thing? EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 4:29 am by wilshirewigs

» Burlesque Wigs
Hair extension - ban!!!! Mad or a good thing? EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:16 pm by Michaela99

» Human hair wig - dyeing
Hair extension - ban!!!! Mad or a good thing? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 5:08 pm by Marcelo

» Hiding cross dressing
Hair extension - ban!!!! Mad or a good thing? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:30 pm by Marcelo

» Any other CD's here?
Hair extension - ban!!!! Mad or a good thing? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:19 pm by Marcelo

» Cosplay info
Hair extension - ban!!!! Mad or a good thing? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:59 am by Michaela99

» Welcome to Wigland!
Hair extension - ban!!!! Mad or a good thing? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:53 am by Michaela99

Hair extension - ban!!!! Mad or a good thing?

2 posters

Go down

Hair extension - ban!!!! Mad or a good thing? Empty Hair extension - ban!!!! Mad or a good thing?

Post  kassy1 Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:54 am

What do you think about the hair extension ban? Personally i think it is a little ridiculous. Hair extensions are fine as long as you have them fitted by a well trained professional and you look after them. Obviously you can't keep on using them time after time, your head/hair needs a break!
I reckon that instead of an outright ban, perhaps the way to go is to introduce some legislation around it, i.e. not just anyone can fit them. It's poorly trained hairdressers that are giving them a bad name, fitting them badly and also fitting them when it's not appropriate. Mad Also, people don't seem to realise that they can use clip in's as a good alternative... they don't cause any damage to the hair and can be re-used again and again. Maybe that's a better way forward? or at least an alternative.

HAIR EXTENSION NEWS ON BBC WEBSITE

What does everyone think?

afro
kassy1
kassy1

Back to top Go down

Hair extension - ban!!!! Mad or a good thing? Empty Re: Hair extension - ban!!!! Mad or a good thing?

Post  Michaela99 Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:42 am

kassy1 wrote:What do you think about the hair extension ban? Personally i think it is a little ridiculous. Hair extensions are fine as long as you have them fitted by a well trained professional and you look after them. Obviously you can't keep on using them time after time, your head/hair needs a break!
I reckon that instead of an outright ban, perhaps the way to go is to introduce some legislation around it, i.e. not just anyone can fit them. It's poorly trained hairdressers that are giving them a bad name, fitting them badly and also fitting them when it's not appropriate. Mad Also, people don't seem to realise that they can use clip in's as a good alternative... they don't cause any damage to the hair and can be re-used again and again. Maybe that's a better way forward? or at least an alternative.

HAIR EXTENSION NEWS ON BBC WEBSITE

What does everyone think?

afro

I totally agree - ridiculous!! I have had an experience myself with a hairdresser who didn't have a clue and whilst I was a bit upset (ok a lot!affraid) but to ban them is crazy. I would have them again but just go somewhere better!

Michaela99

Back to top Go down